Ansermet - The Royal Ballet Gala Performances
(200g Vinyl 2LP + Book)
1. Nutcracker Suite - March
2. Nutcracker Suite - Dance Of The Sugar Plum Fairy
3. Nutcracker Suite - Arabian Dance
4. Nutcracker Suite - Chinese Dance
5. Nutcracker Suite - Dance Of The Toy Flutes
6. Nutcracker Suite - Waltz Of The Flowers
7. La Boutique Fantasque - Tarantella
8. La Boutique Fantasque - Andante Mosso
9. La Boutique Fantasque - Can-Can
10. Coppelia - Introduction (Allegro Marcato) And Mazurka - Act 1
11. Coppelia - Introduction (Andante ) And Waltz - Act 1
12. Coppelia - Czardas - Act 1
13. Coppelia - Valse De La Poupee - Act 2
14. Giselle - Introduction And Waltz - Act 1
15. Giselle - Pas De Deux And Variation - Act 2
1. Swan Lake - Dance Of The Little Swans (Pas De Quatre) - Act 2
2. Swan Lake - Pas De Deux - Act 2
3. Swan Lake - Waltz - Act 2
4. Carnaval - Pierror
5. Carnaval - Reconnaissance
6. Carnaval - Aveu
7. Carnaval - Pantalon Et Columbine
8. Sleeping Beauty - Introduction - The Lilac Fairy - Prologue
9. Sleeping Beauty - Rose Adagio - Pase D'Action - Act 1
10. Sleeping Beauty - Waltz - Act 1
11. Les Sylphides - Overture: Prelude In A Major, Opus 28, No. 7
12. Les Sylphides - Mazurka In C Major, Opus 67, No. 3
13. Les Sylphides - Grande Valse Brillante In E Flat Major, Opus 18
RCA/Decca Living Stereo Reissue Series featuring 12 RCA Europe Titles on Both 33 1/3 200g LP & Hybrid Stereo SACD!
Coming on the heels of Analogue Productions' recently announced Decca Classical SACD series of nine famed iconic classical titles, these 12 RCA Europe titles are some of the most sought-after by collectors. Hard-to-find original mint condition pressings fetch premium prices. And now they're getting the much-lauded Analogue Productions reissue treatment!
Analogue Productions has remastered these historic recordings from the original master tapes. The majority of the titles were remastered by renowned European mastering engineer Willem Makkee while a pair of titles in the series including this LP were mastered by Bernie Grundman. The vinyl releases will be pressed at Quality Record Pressings and plated by Gary Salstron. The LP packaging will be original tip-on jacket facsimiles that precisely duplicate the original cover art.
In the hearts of thousands, No. 1 on the Top RCA list. While the bulk of Ernest Ansermet's recordings were made with L'Orchestre de la Susise Romande, there were a few with the Paris Conservatoire Orchestra and the very occasional foray into recordings with London orchestras, one of these being with the Orchestra of the Royal Opera House, Covent Garden, in 1959.
Audiophilia Online Magazine wrote: "This is the stuff of which dreams are made. The Royal Ballet Gala is one of the finest RCAs recorded in London's Kingsway Hall. The chunks of great ballet music are well served by orchestra, conductor and engineer. Performances are executed to a very high standard - the Royal Opera House Orchestra, both then and now, rank as one of the finest of opera orchestras.
"Conductor Ansermet keeps the pace moving, giving the listener the impression of a dance event rather than a dramatic concert hall reading...The recorded sound is simply amazing! Lustrous is one word that comes to mind, accurate is another. Tonally, Messrs. Williamson and Wilkinson have used their considerable talents to capture the orchestra superbly. Woodwind and strings glow and resonate, transporting this listener to a time when simpler recording was better. Brass ring out thrillingly and percussion effects are very musical."
Ernest Ansermet, conductor
Orchestra of the Royal Opera House, Covent Garden
• 33 1/3 200g 2LP-set
• Mastered by Bernie Grundman
• Pressed at Quality Record Pressings
• Plated by Gary Salstron
• Includes book
Impex Records แผ่นเริ่มจัดส่งประเทศไทยวันที่ 20 ธันวาคม 2562 เป็นต้นไป